Puppy Stay & Train
This program was developed based on my experience as a puppy raiser with Guiding Eyes for the Blind, as well as raising my own dogs from puppyhood and training many more since starting Capital Canines. You can leave your puppy with me knowing they will be received by a loving home and a comforting presence to make their stay enjoyable and full of new experiences. This program will ensure that your puppy gets the best possible foundation for the rest of their lives.
As a trainer who specializes in the use of positive reinforcement to strengthen behaviors, as well as environment arrangement to minimize mistakes, your puppy will be set up for a lifetime of success. There is so much to teach our puppies while they are young and absorbing the world around them, and with our busy schedules and lifestyles, we don’t always have the time to provide everything they need – so let me do the heavy lifting for you!
Your puppy will receive around the clock care, with the exception of mindful separation and independent time to build the skill of being comfortable when alone. If your puppy has a vet appointment, they will be dropped off to you that day and picked back up following the appointment.
Appropriate for puppies 8-14 weeks of age.
Video Updates: Every 3 days you will receive a video update showcasing what your puppy is learning at their stay and train. Videos will range from 5-10 minutes long, and will be accompanied by a written description of their new skills.
Text Communication: If you prefer daily communication via text message, there is a $25 dollar fee added to their stay and train program to ensure that time is set aside to address your questions properly! (Emergencies excluded, of course.)
When your puppy returns home, you will receive:
- Lifetime access to their training videos.
- A maintenance report to help everyone remain on the same page.
- Free communication with me to ask questions and address concerns as your puppy transitions back to being home with you.
- 2 follow up sessions during which we can troubleshoot anything you need help with.
Pricing and Payment
Your initial consultation, during which we discuss the program, expectations, and goals is FREE! (Whether you already have your puppy or are waiting for them to arrive home.)
- 2 weeks of Stay and Train + 2 Follow Up Sessions: $2,020
- 3 weeks of Stay and Train + 2 Follow Up Sessions: $3,025
- A deposit of $500 is due upon the start of your Stay and Train, with the remaining balance due upon completion of the stay (includes payment for 2 follow up sessions). Deposits are non-refundable within 48 hours of your puppy’s stay.